The MTV Movie Awards is always full of memorable moments, and this year was no exception. From Zac Efron's shirt getting ripped off to Grumpy Cat to a touching Paul Walker tribute, Sunday's awards was definitely a night to remember.
Check out what you missed below!
1. Rita Ora rips off Zac Efron's shirt. It was fABulous.
2. Grumpy Cat totally stole Pharrell's hat game ... and took a little cat nap during the show.
3. Mark Wahlberg accepted the Generation Award, and dropped a ton of F-bombs during his speech. According to Mark, the award means "this is the you're too f*****g old to come back award."
4. Rihanna and Eminem performed their hit "The Monster" for the first time on TV, giving fans a taste of what's to come on their upcoming tour!
5. Paul Walker's Fast & Furious co-star, Jordana Brewster, led a touching tribute to the late actor with a montage of his most memorable movie moments. "He never asked for credit or glory. He was just a really good guy."
6. On the red carpet, there were adorable puppies dressed as your favorite stars including a puppy version of James Franco in Spring Breakers, and even a puppy Ron Burgundy!
7. Lupita Nyong'o joked about her new-found fame. "A year ago nobody even knew my name. And now, nobody can pronounce my name."
8. Channing Tatum won the Trailblazer Award. While presenting the award, Jonah Hill joked, "What's a more trailblazing experience than a gorgeous man becoming a movie star?"
9. A baby bump-baring Mila Kunis beat out all of the male nominees in the Best Villain category for her role in Oz, The Great and Powerful.
10. Seth Rogan's steamy kiss with ... his MOM?!
Photo Credit Getty Images